Kingston High founded by the Trinity Educational Trust in 2013
Kingston High founded by the Trinity Educational Trust in 2013 is situated off-outer Ring Road, opposite Manyata Tech Park, in close proximity to BEL Corp Office.
The School is built on a vast two acre campus. The school’s vision for its students, the methodology used to impart education, together with modern infrastructure and other facilities provided, create a learning environment that facilitates academic, physical, moral, social, and emotional development of a child.
Kingston primary school
“The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.”
- Denis Waitley
animal welfare program
How to Enroll Your Child to a Class?
- August 04th Open House Nursery to Grade VII
- August 07th Issue Of Report Card UKG to Grade VII
- August 07th Field Trip UKG To Grades II
- August 15th Independence Day Celebrations Half Day
- August 17th Hindi Elocution Grades I – VII
- August 22nd Bakrid Holiday
- August 30th Kindergarten Theme Day
- September 01st Annual Sports Day
- September 05th Teacher’s day Celebrations, Talent Day (Half Day)
- September 10th First Term Examination Grade V to VII
- September 13th Ganesh Chaturthi Holiday
- September 17th II Unit Test Commences UKG – Grade IV
- September 20th Muharram Holiday
- September 27th Test / Examination Concludes
- September 28th Kindergarten Culmination Day Handwriting Competition Grade I to VII