International School Awards
Kingston High has a plethora of reasons to get involved in the International School Award, one of the main reasons being the fact that pupils will develop.
- An increased knowledge, awareness and tolerance about other countries, cultures and languages
- Confidence in communicating with people from different backgrounds
- More skills to successfully live and work in a global and mobile society
- Literacy skills when writing stories and letters for specifics audiences
- Students begin to develop confidence with their foreign language skills
It also helps the school in providing an extra dimension to student's learning and development which other schools may not offer besides creating important links with schools abroad to exchange knowledge and skills.
Kingston High is in the process of getting involved in this activity and we are sure that the students will have a positive impact in understanding the world from a wider perspective.