About Kingston High School
Kingston High School, founded in 2013, is at the threshold of a decade of providing meaningful education to children. Since its inception, Kingston High has fostered a learning environment that equips its students to be prepared for a dynamically changing world, through the development of skills and values to face any challenge they might encounter.
The school is built on a large two acre campus with modern facilities to create a learning environment that facilitates academic, physical, social and emotional development of a child.
We believe that classrooms must make provision for different ability levels, skills, and learning styles and hence lay a strong focus on differentiated instructions, activity-based learning, and hands-on learning that supports an enduring understanding of the learned concepts.
We have evolved our learning and teaching over the past years, and it is of vital importance for us to track every child's progress and attainment levels to ensure that no child is left behind. We also make provisions to assess our children through various assessment tools and strategies and thereby give a plethora of opportunities for our learners to showcase their learning. Today we can confidently say that we are on the road to provide pedagogical practices commonly seen in the best of international schools in the country, if not globally. We now focus on harnessing children's curiosity through creative ways of learning.
As we participate in the ever-changing world of learning, we hold on to our promise to provide challenges and opportunities to help students acquire knowledge and ability, trust, integrity, love, empathy, and service - the core values that support all we do at the school.
- Child friendly infrastructure and amenities
- Professionally qualified and experienced staff
- Safe, secure and conducive learning environment
- Ideal student-teacher ratio
- Holistic development through a balanced educational programme
- Value based education
- Nurture individuality and critical thinking
Curriculum and Methodology
- Conforms to the CISCE guidelines and objectives
- Curriculum selected and developed to cater to children's needs
- Integrated curriculum based on the principle of subject interweaving
- Experiential and activity-based learning
- Methodology based on leading learning theories
- Learner centric approach to child development
- Learning through different sensory modalities - VAK Model of learning