Kingston High founded by the Trinity Educational Trust in 2013
Kingston High founded by the Trinity Educational Trust in 2013 is situated off-outer Ring Road, opposite Manyata Tech Park, in close proximity to BEL Corp Office.
The School is built on a vast two acre campus. The school’s vision for its students, the methodology used to impart education, together with modern infrastructure and other facilities provided, create a learning environment that facilitates academic, physical, moral, social, and emotional development of a child.
Kingston primary school
“The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.”
- Denis Waitley
animal welfare program
- NOVEMBER 13TH CHILDREN’S DAY CELEBRATION
- NOVEMBER 19TH III / II UNIT TEST - GRADES VII, VIII and IX COMMENCES
- NOVEMBER 14TH NARAKA CHATHURDASI (HOLIDAY)
- NOVEMBER 16TH NARAKA CHATHURDASI (HOLIDAY)
- DECEMBER 04TH III / II UNIT TEST- GRADES VII, VIII and IX CONCLUDES
- DECEMBER 21st CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS COMMENCE (KG-GRADE VIII) SPECIAL CLASSES-GRADE IX from 21st to 23rd and 27th to 30th DECEMBER 2020
- DECEMBER 3rd KANAKADASA JAYANTHI (HOLIDAY)
Admissions open for classes-LKG to Std VIII for the Academic Year 2021-2022.
For queries contact 9886650012