Kingston High founded by the Trinity Educational Trust in 2013
Kingston High founded by the Trinity Educational Trust in 2013 is situated off-outer Ring Road, opposite Manyata Tech Park, in close proximity to BEL Corp Office.
The School is built on a vast two acre campus. The school’s vision for its students, the methodology used to impart education, together with modern infrastructure and other facilities provided, create a learning environment that facilitates academic, physical, moral, social, and emotional development of a child.
Kingston primary school
“The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.”
- Denis Waitley
animal welfare program
- MARCH 1ST Art Day Nursery to Grades VII
- MARCH 2ND Open House
- MARCH 4TH Maha Shivarathri Holiday
- MARCH 8TH Kindergarten Culmination day
- MARCH 14TH Final Examination Commences Grades V - VII
- MARCH 21ST Unit Test Commences UKG – Grades IV
- MARCH 29TH Unit Tests / Examinations Conclude
- APRIL 4TH Final Parent Teacher Meeting, Issue of Report Cards and Sale of Books Nursery to Grade I
- APRIL 5TH Final Parent Teacher Meeting, Issue of Report Cards and Sale of Books Grades II - VII