Welcome to Kingston High
“While educating the minds of our youth, we must not forget to educate their hearts” – Dalai Lama
At Kingston, we believe in nurturing children to be empathetic, mindful and tolerant in diverse environments. We go beyond existing boundaries, teaching students to appreciate differences, embrace uniqueness and stand up against prejudice and injustice to create a tolerant and compassionate society.
Our multidimensional approach to learning ensures the holistic development of a child. It is our endeavour to offer a learner centric, value-based education to each and every one of our students, giving them opportunities to think out of the box and develop critical thinking skills that will enable them to manage and face challenges.
Kingston primary school
“The greatest gifts you can give your children are the roots of responsibility and the wings of independence.”
- Denis Waitley
- June 4: Parent Orientation (New Students)
- June 6:: School reopens for Nursery to Grade VIII
- June 13: Prefect’s Investiture
- June 17: Environment Day
- July 2:: Open House – Nursery to Grade X
- July 7: English Elocution – Grades I – VII
Declamation – Grades VIII & IX
Debate – Grade X
- July 15: Assessment 1 begins – UKG to Grade X
- July 29: Assessment 1 concludes
KG Theme Day
Field Trip Grades I to IV
Admissions open for classes-LKG to Std VIII for the Academic Year 2021-2022.
For queries contact 9886650012